Call me at
973-650-0219 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
Or you may use our contact form.
▪ Over 30 years experience in both public and private accounting. Experience with a diversified client base.
▪ Held the position of corporate controller/chief financial officer. Responsible for financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, banking, human resources, computer system management, as well as a multitude of insurance duties. In addition, specialization in the area of taxation.
▪ Tax experience ranges from planning to preparation of tax returns for trusts, individuals, corporations, partnerships and estates.
▪ BS degree in Accounting, Montclair State University
▪ Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
▪ Certified for Family Mediation
▪ National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
▪ New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators (NJAPM)
▪ Former member of West Essex Regional Board of Education
▪ North Caldwell Commissioner to Camp Wyanokie
▪ Forensic accounting and business valuation services.
▪ Matters of matrimonial dissolution, including performance of marital lifestyle analyses, determination of available cash flow and preparation of marital balance sheets to assist attorneys in calculating standard of living, alimony and child support, if applicable.
▪ Serves as a mediator for matrimonial settlement negotiations.
▪ Experience in corporate investigations involving fraud, criminal investigations and Internal Revenue Service investigations.
▪ Performs damage and royalty calculations.
▪Performs forensic investigations due to employee theft.
▪ Court Appearances and expert testimony.
▪ Served as an Instructor in Business Valuation for the Houston Family Law Trial Institute.
▪ Testified and has been recognized as a financial expert in the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey.